Saturday, July 03, 2021

3-rooms todo board

The 'todo board' for School Zone worked quite well. Maybe I should make one for my "3 rooms" milestone, given how unlikely I am to do large amount of work for homebrew project these days...

(Well the milestone description for "3 rooms" is in itself a sort of todo-board; just focusing less on what is not going well right now)

And in case you see Bilou heads all over the place again, make sure you get a look back at that Bug Punch post...

Un montage graphique pour me rappeler de ce que j'ai à corriger, ça n'avait pas trop mal marché quand j'avais démarré la School Zone. Je me dis que ça pourrait marcher aussi pour mon challenge des "trois téléporteurs" ... Tentons, donc.

1 comment:

twitter said...

there is your timestamp for fixing monsters colors: Jul 6th.