Tuesday, March 06, 2012

School !?

Merged runme uploaded, a new "master command file" written and beamed to the DS ... 1 hour ago, I had good hope I'd be able to take a first picture of the School Zone displayed live on my DS screen ... Well, that was 1 hour ago. The "school1.cmd" file triggers hardware exceptions both in runme and in the level editor. Something must be really screwed up, and unfortunately, I had delayed the revival of my guru meditation methods on the "new" devkit I use. So ... I think it's just time for an ice cream ... I'll meditate those hex digits another day.

Eh bien !? La school zone effraierait-elle ma DS ? Je pensais avoir réuni les éléments nécessaires pour faire un p'tit test rapidos ... et non. Instruction non valide dans LEDS et quelque-chose qui ressemble à un stack overflow dans runme dès que j'envoie mon nouveau fichier .cmd ... Comme c'est un peu tard pour commencer à chercher le fin mot de l'histoire, je vous invite à vous rabattre sur flickr si vous voulez quand-même une petite pre-view ...

No comments: