Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy new Year, blog readers

 

Top most popular posts this year ...

 

To be honest, I had completely forgot that post from 7 years ago when I said you 'happy new year' and had my posts counter of 1001 (out of which over 100 drafts).

I've been trying to polish and release drafts these last weeks between holidays and stuff. Today, there are 1370 published posts and 169 drafts (boy! so many!). Yes, that means much more than half of the posts where written in the earliest half of the blog. I suppose this is no surprise to anybody, so I won't annoy anybody by analysing once again why it is so.

May this new year help you recover the damage we've all endured over the previous one.

2 comments:

gilles said...

meilleurs voeux !
toujours un plaisir de lire ce blog dont je ne me souviens plus comment j'avais pu tomber dessus....
je lui dois quelques belles découvertes de jeu, et quelques tentatives de Bilou :)

longue continuation !

PypeBros said...

Merci Gilles ;)
Content de te voir fidèle aux posts.

Le mieux que je puisse faire, c'est tracer les premiers commentaires de 'guil' lors des premières Beta de School Rush.

(en même temps, ce serait flippant que j'aie la réponse, non ?)