- [done] We have bumper-like erasers on top of pencils. that means we're ready for inkjets that throws Bilou up.
- [sketched] adapt Bilou's behaviour so that he's "in" the inkjet when the stomping the inkjet from the top
- [done] Spongebop moves, it could use extra animations,
but it still doesn't act as a platformit will be GRABable, instead.
- [done] Bilou can recover from being stunned
- [todo] verso's turnback on walls, track Bilous when in sight.
- [todo] SpongeBop makes you bop higher and higher.
- [NEED] fix Bilou/sponge collisions when Bilou stops grabbing a spongebop (InspectorWidget upgrade to set breakpoint on hero-driven collisions could be needed).
- [think] land-when-falling and bop-when-pressing the button on contact ? Is that any possible ?
- [d.i.p] recover from being hurt mid-air.
- [wish, n&b] stand on stunned bladors. Don't bounce.
- [r1158] is there something wrong with jumping to the right ?
- Bonuses ? providing an offset within block-anims for simple bouncing animations ?
- [think, done] How do we make Bilou appear through the glass when inside an inkjet ?
- [wish] Bilou should be slower when walking up slopes (it's already faster when walking down, as it's moving at sqrt(2)*v). Can we use a negative "postponed move" to avoid messing up with speeds in such a way that speed drifts towards 0 ?
- [done] Find a way to investigate the "stuck-in-walls" bugs with Inspector Widget.
- when jumping along a left wall, coordinate displayed in IW is suddenly reduced by 2 pixels, and when Bilou lands, he's slightly on the left.
- at that point, trying to turn back to the right make it move one more pixel to the left, and he's definitely stuck.
On the other hand, we're so close to a running demo of "School Zone level 1", which never was possible in the BASIC version, that it almost sounds like a crime not to push the effort up to that level.