- [done] merge the 'z-order' branch back: it has proved it's a GoodThing
- [done] 4-palettes LEDS must be backward-compatible with one-palette spritesets
- [done] make sure we still see the background and monsters in 4-palettes LEDS
- [done] restore disappeared iprintf (known bug)
- [done] barebones to update colours on BG layer in LEDS
- [done] ensure that LEDS runs on real hardware (fix blue screens when loading a .cmd file and when switching to colors mode)
[badbuild?] ensure it's still possible to L-pick tiles in draw mode
- [bug?] need to press select twice in SEDS to enable PaletteWindow ?
- [done] something odd happens on SEDS when loading a spriteset while a non-zero palette is currently selected in PaletteWindow (palette #0 overwrites current slot)
- [workaround] entering sleep mode breaks iPlayer's access to the media card.
- [done] palette selection in AnimEDS as well
- [fork] find something better than
Window::swap()to structure widgets.
- [bugfix] ensure that SEDS works in the noswap branch too (currently, it's all black!?)
[badbuild?] some widget only display randomly on real hardware
- decide what to do with left-handed mode
- [done] ensure I've got all the material to edit/test levels on the DSi
(currently, something displays "T.M.A.P" and random tiles on the console, and the level doesn't load). LEDS apparently saved a map file as autoexec.cmd. Needs investigation.
- [done] allow map2png.pl to work again
- [wish] make map2png.pl work with swapped (and coloured) tiles too.
- [done] complete the books tileset so that I can change books size (cf. CyanGmou's mockup).
- [postponed] fix the landing bug for Bilou
- [postponed] fix blador.cmd so that bladors can be stunned
- [now] revamp the School's owl
- [postponed] draw/animate some pendats