Time to compile a list of "pending issues" that I'd like to see resolved to progress in my projects. Only then I can actually start adding support for vines, moving platforms, conveyers or whatever else fancy stuff "Bilou Mining" could use.
- [testing ...] stand and land on slopes
- [done] fix vertical scrolling issues (cf. Morukutsu comment)
- [done] a "pause" action that dumps GOB state and stops the game engine so that I can proceed with collision debugging.
- [done] properly stomp applemen (woodworms seems ok in gedsdemo)
- [thinking ...] load any background music from the gamescript
- [done] require a press on a button to trigger a jump.
- improve berrybat's behaviour
animXX mirror animYYto ease coding of .cmd files.
- [done] explicitly export states from monsterxxx.cmd into levelxxx.cmd
- [done] (refactory) give monsterxxx.cmd its own namespace for animations.
- [done](refactory) '
on event ...' transitions bound to micro-controllers
and ', the same way 'on hit/found' are bound to test/area statements.
on fail' transitions to testpoints
- [done] (refactory)
stateXX..YY->stateZZ on event [...] (...)to allow a transition from multiple input states.
- (wish) a "media manager" to avoid redundant loading of maps, spritesheets, modules, ...
- [done] (bugfix) make sure all OAMs are disabled when a new level starts.
- [done, afaik] (leds, bugfix) newly cloned monsters should be playable too.
- [done] (gfx) draw collectible nuts&bolts
- [done] (gfx) a separate frame when Bilou gets hit.
- [done] (leds) "play" button that saves the current .cmd file as "autoexec.cmd"
- [done] (blog) widen the view, update heading banner
- [thinking ...] blocks that fall/disappear after Bilou walked them (incl. gfx).
- (leds, bugfix) You might have several times the same gobno allocated ??
- (leds, bugfix) Cursor for block-picking doesn't work properly ??
- (seds) more "storage areas" : tileset, sprites, anims, sketches
- get the garbage out of the kitchen tonight
Bon, bin y'a du boulot! Entre