here you go: new animations for Bilou under test. I still have lot of work to do before it gets really convincing, but it's clearly an animation improvement compared to the former, frame-by-frame animation, don't you think ?
- [done]that makes too much frame to toy with manual mirroring of the animations
- [done] all the animations are looping, which makes jumping look funny and the recovery infinitely long.
- [done] I have animations that guide movements, but not yet movements that regulate the speed of animations.
- [done]in "zoomed in mode", limb selection on the frame editor widget go completely crazy.
- [found] Bilou shouldn't get stuck on the ground like that
- [found] Why is nobody climbing up that ruler ?
- Dumblador should not got stuck on structure' edges
- [transanim] any
statJ6->statJ6transition reset the jump-take-off animation mid-air. I should have a way to tune that.
- [done] make sure my foot stops hurting
Ah, oui. J'en ai profité pour corriger cette histoire d'encre animée. Chouettos, mais vu que Bilou ne grimpe plus le long de la latte, on ne sait plus aller voir ce que ça donne ^^'