I see coming another Square of Time where all i'll be able to do is small step improvements. Working on the "remaining 10%" and so on. So here's the "achievements" that happened lately.
- Dynamic Sprite Priorities is implemented and tested.
- fixed a nasty memory error (bad_alloc thrown) that occured on level loading in runme
- provided a "action-step-report" system that keeps "logs" unprinted until something "goes wrong", in which case it can dump the whole history of the failed action.
- fixed the "push-tiles-across-layer" option of the level editor.
- "prev / next" buttons in the level editor now skip spritesheets (and thus only show tiles)
- Odd-bonuses obviously had a dormant bug. fixed clearblock().